HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The web page will be updated soon.
Team Speak Info.
I added a group pay link for team speak...Under General Discussion--Team Speak 3 Info.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Poll

Share | 

Hello All!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
geoster

PostSubject: Hello All!   Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:32 pm

Hey all!

I thought i'd take this time to tell everyone a little about me, and find out a little bit about you!

My name is George and im from Surrey, England. Im only just 18 years old and i was a former memeber of DD about a year and a half ago and im very happy to be back!

I've had a terrible year but things are starting to look up for me. I lost my mum on Feb 28th 2010 who lost her fight with cancer, and to go along with this i dislocated my kneecap in early May. Still recovering i've had to sit on the sidelines from my favourite sport, Cricket! I've just had a knee operation and hopefully things are looking up!

Couple of things to do with my mother, my dad is a songwritter and was partially famous in the 60's and 70's in England. In memory of my mum he wrote a tribute song which is found here ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a30kZ0eJMNw and i would mean alot to me if u could take the time out and listen to this, you may well feel the same as my dad did writting this song.
He also has a myspace page with a few more of his recent songs on and i would also be apreciated if you take a look, www.myspace.com/alanfisher1

Currently i attend college studying business studies, Economics, history and I.T and im enjoying my studies. I probs drink too much for my own good, but hey, im a growing lad!

Now i've told you a little about me, i'd like to have some people reply and tell me about themselves!

Cheers,

George > Geoster
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hello All!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion-
Jump to: